Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catch up!!

Wow! well it feels like all I ever do is catch up this thing I really should be more consistant but that's how I roll these days...October has started out really busy...I have been on a scrapbook retreat that was a total blast...its been stuff with the Cubscouts and doodling around with the kids...We went to the pumpkin patch last Saturday and it was so hot I must have sweated from places that I didn't know I could sweat from...Chris went out on the boat while we went to the patch....Sunday we carved the pumpkin and roasted the seeds...Monday I worked on some scrapbook Pages and mowed the grass Wow, that was exhausting...and I still didn't finish but oh well... the rest will have to wait till next time or somebody else does it....LOL....Tuesday I baked all day for the Cubscout fall festival and today is Scrappychicks...Whew!!...this weekend it's a B-day party and then next week who knows then the weekend is Thomas the Train in Ga and then the next weekend it's Camping and B-day party hopefull if my friend and she knows who she is will plan something....LOL!!... and Trick or Treating and then well I'm rambling so I will stop until next time...later my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment