Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Random Stuff

Okay I know I haven't updated this thing in forever but her it goes...alot has gone on since I last did this thing...I am now a stay at home Mom again...the bus thing is just apparently not for me getting up at 5:30 am isn't my thing and dragging my kids out of bed at 6:00 am not cool...I feel for the people that have to do it!!!...But I'm a lucky girl and was told that I didn't have to do it anymore!!...Plus I need to be avaliable If my Nanny needs me...Went on a cruise this past February it was fun...but being that far away form my Hubby and kids without contact.....Freaked me out...will I ever do it again without them No way!!!...Let's see what else....Scrapbooking yep do it every chance I get...Love having a great time hanging out with great people....Both kids are in school all day this year and I love it!!!...Before now I NEVER got the house to my self someone was always with me!!...Some days I get lots accomplished some days not so much but you know I am OK with that!!...I'm only human and I do make mistakes I just try not to make the same ones twice!!....Holidays are coming up and I will be super busy but again I'm gonna try to stay ontop of this thing...but only time will tell...untill  then....Peace Out!!!...LOL

1 comment:

  1. REal random stuff, but the best is .."Holidays are coming up and I will be super busy" :-)

    ReplyDelete