Thursday, July 30, 2009

don't know if this was a good idea or what??

I am not so sure that this was such a great idea me creating this blog and all...as for I'm not even that great at checking my emails on a daily basis let along keeping up with a blog...but we are still trying...so just to kinda of catch you up....I spent most of the week last week trying to pack for a scrapbook retreat that our yahoo group had planned and then I spend the weekend in the big O.P. at the Marriott. I didn't quite get as much as I wanted to do done but...I did get some done...I got to spend time with some really great people...some of them I only get to see at these kinda things...but that's okay even when months or weeks have passed we still feel like family...I look forward to these events....it gives you insperation on your own scrapbook pages and helps you get rid of some of the thousand of scrapbook things that you maybe hording in your stash by sharing with your friends...it also makes me appreciate my little family of four alot more...since I am with them all day long...everyday....it's good to get away some times...it also gives Chris a chance to bond with his boys ...poor Nutmeg she is left all alone with a house full of men...

No comments:

Post a Comment