Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello everyone!!

This is my first official blog....I am not usually good at keeping up with stuff like this but we will see how this goes....Today I started my day off by going to take Nicholas to the bus stop...then coming home and eating a little breakfast....then I decided to go outside and try to finish repainting my swing outside under the oak tree...well that went all good till I ran out of paint....so of to Wal-mart I went....I always come out of there with way more than I went in for....but isn't that what you are suppose to do at Wal-mart ??....Well when I get home and start to finish painting the rocking chair black it starts to rain just my luck...so now here I am...exploring my first time doing the blog thing....so this concludes my daily type for now....catch you later!!...well, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment